Friday, January 16, 2009

Scottsdale/Phoenix






Our trip to Scottsdale/Phoenix was filled with constant activities - from the minute I drove in. Hanging the show at the gallery, Museums, Restaurants, Friends, Clubs - finally we (Dennis,Myron, Megan, Bryan, and I) escaped to Cave Creek and lunch at El Encanto - Everyone left with a very full tummy - YUMM.

Other Restaurants included Salt Cellar - Excellent Sea Food and Service, Wally's II with Dee and Jack - had a FAB Burger - Dee had amazing Ceviche, Oregano's - My favorite pizza in the US - that is for sure - and I have had allot - we lunched that day with Will, La Grande Orange - Bry and I did Breakfast - his Poached Eggs were very good - but my egg sandwich seemed like it was stored in the freezer before it was placed on my plate, Malees - many say best Thai cuisine in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area... I would have to agree - I liked that they offered everyone a specific spice level and finally Olive and Ivy - always love the atmosphere.

No comments: