Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year






The New Year was a busy one around Gill-Tapia Studios - between all the Holiday Parties and preparing for my show at Joan Cawley Gallery in Scottsdale.... There wasn't a minute to be spared. AND - WE got through it - the show was a success, my new works were met with high regard. The gallery has requested one of my large 8'X4' paintings.... I have my work cut out for me - as I plan on delivering it in March.

We intalled one of my pieces while in Scottsdale. The clients were absolutely kind and generous - the painting was placed in an important spot that no guest of theirs can possibly miss. It is an honor to be in such a noteworthy home and collection.

I'll be posting images from the last weeks over the next few days... and hope to get back to some recipes too.

Happy New Year to all -

No comments: